Our Protector Inside the Waistband (IWB) holster provides the right balance of comfort, concealability, and accessibility (draw speed). It comes with all of the great features of our Defender Holster, with the addition of a fully-functional sweat guard as well as adjustable retention. Our Protector holster also comes with a FOMI Clip in either 1.5" (standard) or 1.75" (larger belts) belt widths. All of our holsters are made out of .080" kydex to ensure great definition, excellent retention, and unlimited durability.
Our Inside the Waistband holsters also come with an adjustable clip so that you can carry your firearm close to the 4:00 position (for a Right-Handed Shooter) or you can simply move one screw in the attachment clip to another pre-drilled position and you immediately have an Appendix Carry Holster. It's like having two holsters built into one.
If you'd like extra concealment, consider adding the optional RCS (Raven Concealment Systems) Claw to your order. The claw is an easy-to-use attachment which attaches to your holster and then pushes against the back of the belt. The reason for this is to use the belt's natural tendency to pull into your body in order to pull the grip frame of the gun closer to you. This draws the weapon closer into your body for additional concealability and retention.
Switching between Appendix Carry and strongside carry is quick and easy. With a phillips-head screwdriver, you simply move one screw from the angled hole to the other horizontal hole and you're ready to go. The same is true for taking off the RCS Claw. If you want to switch from appendix to strong-side carry, it's as simple as removing two screws on the RCS Claw and moving one screw on the belt attachment. You can do this easily in under 90 seconds.
- Incredible Durability
- Our holsters are made out of .080" kydex for superior strength and durability
- Many other manufacturers use 0.060" kydex because it is cheaper, but it is more likely to fracture or damage under stress
- Adjustable Cant Angles
- We pre-drill our holsters with an 18° angle and a 0° angle, allow you to change from one to the other by simply moving a single phillips-head screw
- Carry on your strong side with the 18° angle for enhanced concealability and easy draw of the firearm
- Carry in the Appendix IWB position by simply moving to the 0° (horizontal) pre-drilled position
- It's Like Two Holsters In One!
- Exposed Magazine Release Button
- Eliminates the need to draw your firearm in order to release the magazine
- This allows you to do more administrative gun handling from inside the holster, providing you with one more safety measure when handling your firearm
- Adjustable Retention
- Set your retention to your exact preference with just the turn of a phillips-head screwdriver
- This controls how much force is needed to draw the handgun. Everyone likes a different level of retention, and with our Assaulter Holster you can set yours to your exactly how you like it
- Fully Functional Sweat Guard
- Covers the safety mechanism without interfering with it, ensuring that you don't accidentally engage or disengage the safety while in the holster
- Protects the firearm from sweat which can cause rust
- Makes re-holstering significantly easier which is not only extremely convenient but also much safer
- Fully Covered Trigger Guard
- Our holster is cut to intentionally cover the entire trigger guard, ensuring that nothing can interfere or interact with the trigger while inside the holster
- Optional Raven Concealment Claw
- For enhanced concealability in the appendix carry position, consider adding the Optional RCS Claw. It does an amazing job pulling the firearm closer to your body, which helps to over come the challenge of concealing the firearm's grip frame
- See picture below to see how close the RCS Claw keeps the firearm to my body when in the appendix position