"Super" Dave Harrington
The following excerpt is from Panteao Productions:
Dave Harrington (a.k.a. “Super” Dave) is the President of Combatspeed LLC which is located in Tampa, Florida. Dave is a two time retired senior weapons instructor from the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare School at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina. He has 23 years of military experience, the last 16 of which were spent in the Army’s Special Forces. He qualified as an expert infantryman, conventional and HALO (high altitude, low open) paratrooper, Ranger, and finally combat weapons craft instructor at the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center at Fort Bragg, N.C. Some of the nation’s most elite counter terrorist fighters trained under Harrington there.
The following excerpt is from NE Shooters.
Dave Harrington is an International Level Weapons & Tactics Trainer, and National Level Competitive Shooter. Dave has an extensive background in the U.S. Army Special Forces and has earned the respect of his peers in both the shooting industry and competitive shooting communities with his technical knowledge base and on demand shooting ability.
Dave has developed his own training methodology, and training programs that provide a solid balance of technical shooting instruction and his guidance for the tactical application of fire for “problem solving”. The high value aspect of Dave’s approach to training is he is not a “lock step” trainer. Dave’s powers of observation and analytical skill allow him to immediately and continuously evaluate each individual’s ability and advise accordingly. Dave does not waste time, energy, or resources on topics that you readily understand and are capable of demonstrating based on his analysis of your performance. Dave will take you as far as he can based on your demonstrated performance and willingness to apply yourself.
The Meritorious Service Medal (3), Army Commendation Medal (5), Army Achievement Medal (4), Good Conduct Medal (5), Airborne Wings, Jump Master, HALO Wings, Special Forces Tab, Ranger Tab, Expert Infantry Badge.
Special Operations Training Certificates:
- United States Army Special Operations Command Security Managers Course (8B-F7) / May 21, 1999
- Special Operations Target Interdiction Course (SOTIC / 2F-F67/011-ASIW3) November 15, 1996
- Special Forces Assistant Operations & Intelligence Sergeants Course (011-18F40) / September 20, 1994
- Military Freefall Parachutist Course (2E-SI4X/ASI4X/001-ASIW8) / March 18, 1994
- Special Forces Weapons Sergeant Advanced Noncommissioned Officers Course (011-18B40) / December 9, 1993
- Instructor Training Course (ITC/H Identifier) / April 2, 1993
- Anti-terrorism Instructor Qualification Course (AIQC / 5k-F5/012-f30) / June 5, 1992
- Individual Terrorism Awareness Course (INTAC / 3a-F40/011-f21) / May 22, 1992
- Special Forces Advanced Reconnaissance Target Analysis and Exploitation techniques Course (SFARTAETC) / August 9, 1990
- Special Operations Weapons Sergeant Course (011-18B30) / August 8, 1988
- CMF 18 Basic Noncommissioned Officers Course (011-18B30) / August 8, 1988
Additional Military and Civilian Certificates of Training:
- Rogers Tactical Shooting School (Advanced Qualifications) October 22, 1999 & June 21, 2002
- Glock Armorer Course / June 28, 2002
- Beretta Armorer Course / March 23, 2001
- United States Marine Corps High Risk Personnel Course / June 27, 1997
- FBI Firearms Instructor Qualification / December 16, 1994 & September 19, 1997
- Department of Energy Force on Force Controller Training / September 26, 1997
- United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission system analysis / November 17, 1997
- Secret Service Firearms Instructor Qualification, received High Overall Shooter Award / December 13, 1996
- NC Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards Commission for Laws Governing Concealed Handgun and Use of Deadly Force / Current since October 27, 1995
- NRA Certified Instructor for: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety and Personal Protection / Current since August 31, 1995
- Military Operations on Urban Terrain / September 4, 1987
- Primary Leadership Development Course / June 26, 1987
- Ranger School / RGR CLASS 2-87 / January 22, 1987
- “Light Fighters Combat Leaders Course” / September 19, 1986
- Advanced Individual Training – MOS 11C100 / May 8, 1986
- United States Air Force Security Specialist Course (PDS CODE ZKA) / May 20, 1985