This is for a registration of Handgun Manipulation & Personal Protection. If you need to rent a firearm and/or purchase any ammunition for this course, please select those options prior to clicking "Add to Cart." If you are bringing your own handgun and ammunition, you can ignore those options.
Handgun Manipulation & Personal Protection
This course is four hours long, consisting of two hours of lecture time and two hours of live fire exercises. The "lectures" will consist of open dialog, question/answers, discussions, interactive demonstrations, videos, and more. This course continues where Handgun Fundamentals & Safety Course leaves off. While Level 1 teaches safety and the 7 fundamentals of effective shooting, this course goes further into economy of motion and firearm manipulation.
What You Will Need
- $140 (tuition fee is $35 / hour)
- 200 rounds of ammunition for a firearm you bring (personal firearm is NOT required, but is optional)
- If you do not bring your own firearm, please bring 150 rounds of 9mm ammunition (available below at $.40 / rd) OR .22LR ammunition (available below at $.15 below)
- You will not need both 9mm and .22LR, just one or the other
- Notebook and pen
- OPTIONAL: Your own handgun (*NOTE* - Must be inspected by instructor prior to the beginning of the class)