DATE: Sunday, 11/19/17
TIME: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM (1 hour break for lunch)
LOCATION: Fair Weather Farms (Monroe, Georgia)
In this course we are going to combine multiple parts of our other courses. This will be a six hour course where will cover the basic fundamentals of shooting a handgun (emphasis on grip, sight alignment/picture, trigger press), manipulating the firearm (reloads, malfunction correction, drawing from holster, drawing from concealment), and topics specific to the idea of concealed carry.
Broken out in more detail, participants will leave with an understanding of the following concepts:
BRING WITH YOU:
You will need to bring the following to this course:
- Pen and Notebook
- Semi-Automatic Handgun (you can bring a revolver for comparison, but this course will deal primarily with semi-automatic handguns)
- Minimum of 3 magazines
- Holster and Sturdy Belt (can be Inside the Waistband or Outside the Waistband)
- Cover Garment (button-up shirt, pull-over, jacket, etc. will be fine)
- 400 rounds of ammunition for your firearm
- Lunch / Drinks / Snacks (refrigeration is available)
- Proper clothing to shoot outside though classroom portions + lunch break will be held inside
- Positive Attitude and Open Mind (seriously- we have fun and work hard on the range!)
RENTAL EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE:
If you do not have a firearm for this course, we can have one available for you. Note there will be an additional fee of $100 per person that needs to rent a firearm. This will include the ammunition. If you are renting one of our firearms, you must use our ammunition.
50% DEPOSIT (INSTEAD OF FULL COURSE TUITION):
If you prefer to put down a 50% deposit for this course, please note you can use the coupon code "DEPOSIT" during checkout and it will deduct 50% of the cost. The remainder of the course tuition will be due upon arrival on the day of the event. Note that this deposit is non-refundable, but can be used as a deposit toward a course on a later date in the event you are not able to attend.